Saturday 8 March 2014

Korea BBQ • United Square

Annyeonghasayo !

The other day, I had the Korean BBQ for the very first time in my life with my friends HAHA, I know it sounds so unbelievable but, it's the truth! I didn't knew till my lovelies brought me there to eat hehehe❤️ 

What type of food can you eat at Korean BBQ? Well, there's a reason why it's called "Korean BBQ", the food being introduce there are mostly Korean food, where you get a chance to enjoy the Korean food culture in Singapore! It's actually a buffet restaurant that you can eat all you want with no time limit if I didn't remembered wrongly? and the price is also very reasonable! Definitely worth the money. 


Basically, the restaurant is at Novena Station, at this particular shopping mall called; United Square. 


This is how the restaurant looks like, it was super crowded ! This buffet restaurant only open its shop at 5 or 6pm, haha I have forgotten the timing, but do check it out! They really have some delicious food waiting for you guys to try it out!! 


The drinks station, they have many different types of drinks for you to try out, like smoothie? rice drinks and many more! all of their drinks are really nice! 


This is the salad section, I didn't tried their salad because I wanted to eat meat HAHAHA! 


some seafood? I guess?


My favorite station❤️ MEAT❤️ OHMAIGOSH LOOK SO DELICIOUS HAHAHA. *yum* *yum*


I know it looks so nice! * ignore my friend's hand* 


My very first time frying these yummy meat.


First round ! *cut the meat*


Second round haha, actually I think we are more than two round haha, I cannot remember how many rounds we ate but I do remember that after eating so much! I put on some weight HAHAHA. 


On the way home, after eating for like 3-4 hours ! haha, ya..we all looked so tired...


A selfie of me hehe. okay, thats all for today's entry! byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment