Tuesday 12 May 2015

A short school trip to Esplanade

HELLO PEEPS !


Meanwhile, when taking class photo..
(( I shall photo bomb when my cher is taking selfie MUHAHA. ))

Okay, back to the main topic, last week, it was the O/N'lvls oral examination if i did not remember wrongly? well, that is the reason why my school was so kind enough as to bring all the secondary 3 students out for a trip to Singapore Esplanade to relax and watch a theater play. 
What i didn't expected was one of the stage actor who was acting inside the play was my ex-instructor who taught us acting during last year SYF.
.
.
First and foremost, i would like to apologize for the late post up and another thing i would like to inform you guys is that this entry is gonna be a short write up as shown on my title, as for school outing , i guess i don't have much things to type about haha. 
i'll try to type as much as possible though.
(( i hope it won't be boring ;x ))

well, to start off my throwback day!
i shall just show you guys the selfie i took with my joker classmates, i must say they are da best HAHA.
anyway~ on le bus,


idk, omg, HAHA


my well-known peace pose yo!


*poke* *poke* haha


2awesome4you \(*.*)/


LOL, QTPIE JOKERS TAKING SELFIE HAHA
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THEIR SELFIE HAHA.
i am too lazy to upload all their selfie.




.
.
After getting off the bus, and watching finish the awesome play, we had a 5-10 minutes toilet break hehe, which i took advantage and explore the place HAHA.


SOLO SHOT #YOLO peepo HAHA.


THE SUN WAS TOO BRIGHT, I TRIED TO OPEN MY EYES OMG I SWEAR. 



My favorite selfie i took with bi qi among the rest hehe.
(( because the sunlight was so nice hehe. ))



I AM SO SORRY FOR THE POOR GRAPH HAHA.
MY PHOTOGRAPHERS TOOK A LOT PHOTOS OF US LOL.
anyway it all for memory sake so it is okay hehe.


our unglam jump shot hehe.


with the handsome twins #220714
my best Indian buddies, they are like the best people man.
#neverfailtomakemesmile.
-
Returning back from our toilet break
(( after secretly taking selfie HAHA. ))
i guess people who hang out with me mostly live with my moto #YOLO.


with my mama low hehe.


on the escalator.


the background was so attractive, it was telling me to take a photo!


sighh, suddenly i miss my mama low so much;-(
andd omg, my smile is like so AWKWARD GOSH.
-

Next up, we went to the art museum? 
to say the truth, i actually broke the museum rules..
because i was not allow to take any photos when being inside, but i just took some anyway..
i don't know why did i even took those photos..
but i'm still gonna upload it on my blog anyway SHHH.


this are the two photos i took secretly.


when heading to our next venue, i saw this beautiful decoration hanging, so i just took photos of it, i bet it would look nicer and more romantic if it was at night.
HOWEVER! i would prefer the stars to be blue in colour.


so..when the guide was busy talking and explaining, i was taking selfie with my swag partner.
i think i was kinda rude to take photo while the guide was talking.
i am reflecting on my actions now.


While walking~



group selfie hehe.


i'm look so lame in this photo. i know haiss


THE MOMENT I SAW THE STAIRS I WAS LIKE
" HELP ME TAKE A PHOTO OVER HERE!! "\
the stairs is like omg so drama like idk, so attractive and pretty, i mean the stairs not me HAHA.

 

after taking a horizontal version, i wanted to take a vertical one as well, however, the jokers in my class was like, GEOLIN HURRY! STOP TAKING SELFIES ALREADY HAHA.
their hands are like so extra but it is alright, just looking through the photos, it is already making my laugh.






walking on the soft and beautiful carpet stairs.
[ i felt like a celebrity ]


it was my first timing entering this place, i was super surprise, the place was so beautiful and etc, it cannot be describe in words, would love to go there again in the future.


see the photo bomb white shirt guy behind?
it's my co-form teacher HAHA, he walked in at the wrong timing when we were taking selfie.


class photo taken with a monopod, spot me if you can!
(( clue ; at the back. )) 


Last photo of the day! 
That's pretty much all for today hehe, thank you for reading my blog!
will update a more awesome entry next next week i guess? because next week, i am going for OBS ( Outward Bound of Singapore ) and i won't be back until next week as the camp is 1 week long sighh.. #sadlife ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment