Saturday 31 January 2015

Black was aesthetic to me.

Growing up, Black was aesthetic to me.

It was a colour that expresses my emotion. 
It was a colour that represents my identity.
It was a colour that made me feel safe.
It was a colour that hides away my low self-esteem self. 

Black was an irreplaceable existence in my life.
.
.

Back in my puberty days, I describe myself as an extremely pessimistic individual and a simple girl who has a growing interest in fashion. 

Expression through the manner of fashion and colour was my solo outlet to my suffocating life. 
In my school days, I had so much expectation and trust from everyone. 
Deemed as the most bubbly girl in everyone's eye, however, it wasn't the truth I know myself to be. 

Yes, I am the one person who would motivate and advice everyone who was close to me. The one who places everyone above myself. Still, am and don't see myself changing these principles. 
.
.
Well, Black was an especially special colour to me. 

Every bright colour I had wore before. Never felt right and doesn't sit well with a gloomy person like myself.  

or perhaps I was simply just afraid to explore the world of bright colours.

Even till this moment, I am still am terrified of touching colours other than Black
.
.

Done with the depressing views, here is some photo I have taken to display the beauty of black fashion coordinate. 


-

 
-

Hope everyday will be better for everyone. Stay Strong my dear readers! 
Thank you for reading my short post </3

No comments:

Post a Comment