Friday 2 December 2016

Graduating for the second time?!

HELLO! 

O level examination was over quite sometimes ago and now we are coming in to the December? i guess i am just filled with mixed feelings... 

I have to agree that time really passes in a blink of an eye. 
Before my o's examination even begin, i was prepared to make many sacrifices and told myself that i will keep to my promises ,also, would do nothing to allow others to distract myself from the road to success.
Guess what happened in the end? i just made myself become stress over many unnecessary small happenings which includes daily life, food, etc. 

I do not even know what was going through my mind in 2016? 
Thinking back, i felt that it was honestly a stupid decision to just focus solely on my academics and give up on my hobby for like the past 11 months? Because you know, stress can backfire hahah which it kinda did for my case...

i literally went to read light novel for my entire June holiday, and when i return back fir a new semester after that short one month break, i had a tough time trying to catch up with everyone!!!!
To add on, before holiday even started, i already took a short reality escape to Japan (will update a post about it soon!) gosh AHAH but it was fun times

YAY Olevel is over anyways~ i should stop hanging onto the past haha.
.
.

Yume Graduating for the SECOND TIME?! 


As some of you might already be aware of, i am an normal academic stream student haha, and yes i took the five years route to complete my Olevel examination. 

I still remember when i was in lower secondary, i used to study really hard hoping that i could maybe get into the express stream? sadly it didn't happen HAHAHA i was short of 3marks to get into the express stream though~ but i guess it was god's will so i am fine with it;-))

However, on the other side, being the senior of my school,we were entitled to many privileges which includes studying in an air-conditioned environment every single day for all classes (except for the sciences) WOOAHH HOW COOL IS THAT?! #blessed #everystudent'sdream 
.
.

Graduation Day PHOTOS



Nad, the world most annoying yet the coolest friend i could ever ask for <3
despite graduating EARLIER THAN ME by one year HAAHHA, she still the sweetest girl you can ever find in life omg HAHA! thank you so much for the surprise gifts #blessed LOVE YOUU LOTSSS



My English partner, imaging life without you, i have to admit it would have been so boring!! i really enjoy our small little girls talk during every english lesson and how we would motivate one another to do well for english! lets pray for the best, and i believe our english O's result wouldn't fail our expectations! love you lots <33 OUHH !! before i forget again, thank you for the kawaii white teddy gift<3 will miss you dearly!



NABILLA, YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND NICE TOO HAHA Thank you for the handmade card you have written for me hehe! i really enjoy our recess time together! they were great memories and i will continue to miss them from years from now! TILL THEN! i wish you the best in all your future endeavors~


JING YI AND KELSEY 
THANK you so much for being in my life <3 i am bless to have you in my life!! looking forward to our next outing~


Thank you for once being in part of my life. I bet you were surprised that i would ask you for a photo during graduation day, anyways, I believe that we are both happier without one another! Lets be mature and all the best in life!


Michelle, i hope everything is going well for you! Thank you for always making the effort to text me first! i am sorry if i don't reply as often, but it is nice knowing such a great person like you! hope to see ya around soon yah!


Laila, My secondary 4 POA partner, i missed you so much! you have grown to become such a beauty after one year! i hope all is well for you and will continue to do so even in the future:-)) HOPE TO HANG OUT WITH YA SOON yahhh! miss you lotsss


I HAVEN FORGOTTEN about you lezah mama! i don't know where to start, i have many things i would like to thank you for but there are just too many things to name them all out! just know that i am truly grateful for you existence and appreciate all the little things you have done! will miss you dearly!


To my bravest friends, thank you for making my graduation day a memorable one HAHA
* i was so surprised to find out that you ladies actually used the rose and took a few photos while i wasn't looking omg ( i guess i was just being too self-conscious that i didn't realise what was happening around my surroundings.)
* THIS PHOTO DEFINITELY HAS NO MEANING BEHIND AND WE ARE NOT TOGETHER OR ANYTHING 


Last but not least, thank you everyone who took the time and effort to prepare all these gifts! You are greatly appreciated <3 :)

Thank you for reading! I hope you had a great time like i do when i type this blog post out hahha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment