Thursday 27 April 2017

18th Blessed Birthday - Reasons to be thankful



Every year when my birthday arrives, i don't put much thoughts into wanting to celebrate this so-called "special day". I mean who cares if i am having my birthday? I have tests to study for, cca to attend to and most of the time, no cakes to celebrate with me back at home (cause i am too old for cakes?)...

Just in case, anyone is curious muhahha, i am offically a free person because i have already graduated from my secondary school last year (yeppie horray!) Back to my post hahah



Worse birthday? probably never but i got the worst comment when i was 17 (studying for sec5 o's) it was from the "new cca teacher in-charge". She was super arrogant and was being an ultimate asshole. (trust me, i dont usually use vuglar words but i can't help it...anyways we can get back to this in the later dates haha)


However coming to the age of adulthood 18.

I began to think differently regarding birthday celebration. For the first time, i honestly wanted to have a good celebration between my friends and families. Although it was not like those fancy celebration and how i had imagine it would be haha but i supposed it could be considered a quite memorable one. 

We met up at the station in the late morning and grab a cab to marina barrage (yay richkid99 i'm just joking) the entire ride was fun and we had many small talks. 

After a long ride we head straight to our picnic venue and began my little birthday celebration.

#teamgeek ; yes i wear glasses haha

surprised with a bottle of apple cider because i had turned 18 wooh~

was getting slightly bored so we started playing various card games.


birthday present <3 thank you ladies!!

.
.

Reasons why to be thankful for birthday celebration:

1. You can't turn back time, and you will only be a particular age for once in your entire life. No one can be eighteen for a second time, hence we must all learn to be appreciative of growing old.

2. Despite how difficult life treats you, or how harsh the environment you live in. Everyone is born for a reason, a purpose. Don't ever doubt for existence. 

3. You have friends and family who care dearly for you regardless of your mistakes, imperfections.

I believe there are many more reasons why we should be thankful but i will stop with three.

Photo credits belong to its rightful owner, free! iwatobi.
-
Thank you for reading my blog <3 EVERYDAY IS A HAPPY DAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment