Sunday 10 December 2017

EOY 2017 - 9&10 December


Hey my dear readers!! I AM BACK AGAIN!! 
I understand that I have been rather inactive for quite sometimes but yay~ I'm finally not LAZY to update my blog hahaha 

As many of you might know, I tend to lose interests in the things I love quite easily because of studies and stress? but not anymore;) 
Honestly, I have been much happier ever since I entered LaSalle!! Studying in this school isn't an easy task but I am finally doing something I love to do hehe
.
.

Back to the main topic!!
my friend and I have been planning many cosplay plans for Todoroki and Midoriya Izuku shoot. Because most of the time, I am usually so INACTIVE? as I got no cos partners to cosplay with? :(
But thanks to her, I managed to be slightly more active in the coscom now.
So for EOY, we managed to execute one of our many cosplay plans which we have been considering for quite awhile.

** note **
I still do not have the photos that we shoot during EOY, hence today I am just uploading the selfies and some pictures which I have taken during the event.
Additionally, I only cosplayed on the 9dec only!! 



Left: shiroba ; Right: Kagehi


One of the photographer which I have met during AFA.
.
.

Heading to our shoot venue~
Shiroba went ahead and shoot first and they experienced a wind crisis haha


While waiting? I decided to take millions of selfie with kagehi and solo



WOAHH I look so swag and cool here HAHA


normal selca


YAY~ next up is my shy todoroki babe!!




.
.

Selfies with friends?




Loots from EOY



The artist's art was really beautiful *cries* 
sadly, I couldn't get all of them as they are quite expensive:( 
if you guys are wondering how much the postcard cost, it is at $4each.
.
.


Thank you for reading hehe! Hope you will continue to stay tune for my future updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment