Sunday 25 May 2014

SJI Carnival #2014

The other day, my school brought my Drama club cca to exchange a performance at SJI. At the same time, they were selling tickets to their carnival. Thus, i bought two tickets for my friend, Deborah and me. 

On the way there, we took many selfies on the train. 


        







.
.
At the school, the first thing we came across was this poster! I had to take a photograph as the kuroko was really well-drawn!! 



The carnival tickets. 

We paid for a drawn tattoo #runaway





Balloons of our favorite color!!


We also got ourselves ice kachang!! 
.
.

Having enjoyed ourselves, it was time to head back home!! 























.
.

Back at Woodlands!! 
Selfie again!! 






.
.

Dessert for dinner!! 




carrot cake!! it was rather salty;((
.
.

Compilation of the day~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment