Thursday 29 May 2014

Trip to MET Station

HELLO LOVELIES !!

ohmaigoshh, i know, it has been so long since I have updated my blog, and this is like onl y2nd post for the month. I have been really busy coping up with my school work, and i just realize i have only update 2 entry every month, I wish I can find more time to update my blog...sighh.. 
 i should stop making up excuses cause i think i am just giving reasons.
But do not worry as mentioned on my previous blog post, there are more interesting updates coming up soon, do stay update❤️

Anyways! This is like a throwback update blog post again...so sorry for updating a #throwback post again. So the other day, I went to this place known asa " MET Station." Which is located at our Singapore Changi Airport! It was a pretty cool experience for me, because it was my first time going there.
 On that particular day, I was also pretty much really excited and happy! The reason was because of my friend returning back to school after a long week away from school because of some stuff *PERSONAL* won't be going through much details about that! 

Let just move on with the photos I had taken shall we? 

#SELFIE ON THE BUS(^o^)/ ;


MacDonald hehe.


my teacher so cute, *photobomb*


shhhh, she dosen't know i took this unglam picture of her haha.




my annoying and awesome geography classmates.


my geography teacher.
*PhotoBomb at the back haha*






#SELFIE AT CHANGI ;


so the person who was going through the slides was actually staring at us cause we took selfie when he was talking, which now i think back, it is kinda rude haha.


Selfie of the day.
.
.
This was pretty much the sum up of everything I did on that day? To end off the post! I am going to share a group photo of my geography class!! (( including me inside as well ))
Credits, thanks to the MacDonald uncle who helped us take a photo.


Thank you for reading .
Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment