Tuesday 17 March 2015

Lovely Item Review

Hey guys! As mentioned on one of my instagram post, this is the long awaited review.

Recently few weeks back, i was contacted by a blogshop to model for one of their launch, the theme was monochrome (secretly excited) 

To begin with, 
" i'm a total amateur in modeling "
YES. IT IS THE TRUTH. 
Though i suppose? i did had some experiences in photo shoot before...(i guess?) HOWEVER those photo shoot that i am referring to are my "cosplay shoots" 

Leaving that aside, 
(i hope i don't look weird in white t-shirt..)

Featuring Sponsored 
Top : Ailen Blood 
Price : $16.90
Comes in 2 colour: Black/White
get one for yourself from their website NOW!! 
or contact Lovely Items through instagram before it goes out of stock!!

*WORLD WIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED*




A clear up view of the t-shirt

Details/Elaboration :
the t-shirt is made of cotton, and is really comfortable to wear furthermore the material is super soft.

What i love about the t-shirt has to be the quality, it doesn't stick onto your body when you sweat. Since those type of person who is extremely particular of sweat appearing under...you know what i mean..


don't you just feel SO troubled? OUT OF A SUDDEN you realise that your armpit has sign of sweats and when you raise them up...it literately shows on your shirt?! OMG NOO *CRIES*
.
.

Photos from the shoot at Scape - Somerset.












 









 Let me just share with you guys some history, between my relationship with this blogshop, Lovely Items. 
I've known her since junior high, in the beginning i presumed positively that she wouldn't remember me when she contacted me since she has so many supportive customers, apparently i was wrong even now she still remember me HAHA! 

To be honest, she is one of the blogshop owner with the nicest personality i have ever come across, the awesome service she provides for her customer hasn't change a single bit. Lastly, i would like to say a word of appreciation to show how grateful i'm towards her for giving me a chance, thank you! 

besides, when i mentioned that i was a beginner in the line of modeling she was even so kind as to place her belief in me and hired me. I look forward in working together with her again in the future including the models.
.
.

Do follow me on instagram if you haven't : @yumegeolin (https://instagram.com/yumegeolin/)
Also, you can like my facebook page on the right side by scrolling up

No comments:

Post a Comment