Wednesday 26 June 2019

New Hair Color

HELLO PEEPS!!
The hair color I dyed this time is ash brown but slightly on the darker tone as I didn't want to bleach my hair hehehe >///<

ANYWAYS, been a whole year since my last update!! I really miss blogging alot!! 
.
.

Just recently, I finally had the time to visit the hair salon and got my hair done *happy girl* Haven't had the time for any self-care after getting into art college.

My simple daily life was pre-occupied with assignments 365days:(( 
During school days, I often felt like I am on a roller coaster ride without any break. (Yes, school and home was my best friend) I literally didn't had what normal people would say a "so-called life" opps :<

However busy I was previously, I really wish to get back to blogging again during my current term break!! Hopefully, I will be able to slowly build up my blog again from scratch and be consistent with my updates!!  
-
WISH THAT YUME WOULD BE MORE HARDWORKING WITH BLOGGING!!
That's all for today's short update!! 
.
.

A photo with oka-san hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment