Thursday 27 June 2019

ONE PIECE / ワノ国 (wano country) figurine


Series : ワノ国 / ONE PIECE
Character : Luffy-Tarou
.
.

It was on a fateful thursday at LanTendo (singapore) when I came across this figurine. Luffy-Tarou was one of the last few individual hanging on the metal bar.

Almost immediately and unconsciously, my hand reached out for it. 
In the moment as I held on to him, I had a difficult time deciding whether to get the figurine. Considering the amount of merchandise I have been investing on the past few years and the status of my bank account HAHAHAH. I still got him in the end....

The line up of the six characters for the Wano Series. Includes:
Tashigi, Nefeltari Vivi, Nico Robin, Tranfalgar Law, Zoro-Juurou and Luffy-Tarou.
-
GETTING MEH BOY OUT:

 LOOK AT HIS INNOCENT SMILE 💖


-
Thank you for reading my short update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment