Thursday 12 December 2013

Dinner day out at Woo Lee Jeeb Dae Bak.

안녕하세요 !

omggg, i have forgotten to save my blog post resulting me to have to re-type everything because i was using my phone instead of my laptop to update my blog..haiss..back to the main topic HAHAS, it okayyy..ANYWAY !
Korean food after so long !! YAY!! I had been eating sushi for the past few days and I was craving to eat Korean food last night!! I requested and pleased my omma to eat out for dinner, which I had insisting in eating this store even with the long queues, in the end everyone gave in to me who pestering with the don't give up attitude HAHAS. I actually kinda missed eating the Korea food from this outlet... I ate too much Japanese food for the past week resulting me to crave for a taste of korean food again! 


Woo Lee Jeeb Dae Bak at food republic ♥︎
* ignore the photo bomb *




The menu of the day !


While waiting for the food to arrive !

Mainly, I was the one who suggested the dishes for our dinner, I chose the ones which I liked and let my family to try it out, they couldn't really get a chance to chose because I was like comparing which was nicer. In the end I chose all the dishes for our dinner hehes. 





This bowl of soup is actually really yummy despite it looks. The soup has the unique taste of the enoki mushroom which it aroma brings out a mushroom seafood flavour, it doesn't taste spicy at all so do not worry about it tasting spicy .
It is definitely worth to give it a try ! 


This is a dish which is made from the neat known as Pork. It has other type of meat for this dish. The meat itself taste soft and chewy so it isn't hard to bit. You can also try out the other type of meat, the quality of the meat is quite nice too ! Although it price is quite expensive due the the quality type of meat u choose. 

And moving on, we have the dish which I had chosen to eat for my dinner ! 


This dish is kinda unique compared to the rest. It has a various type of ingredients, which are cooked and mixed inside the stone bowl which keeps it warm for quite a long period of time, it is different from mixed rice if you are thinking about that. The sauce is similar the the Korea rice cake which my mummi mentioned after tasting my dish ! I do recommend it that you try this delicious dish. Actually this dish was previously suggested by my friend, Bonjour, last time when we hang out together and had our brunch at this outlet, after we ordered this dish and tried, we loved how it tasted like.

#OOTD ; 

Pull over + low waist stud shorts. Both of this outfit was bringing bought from Bugis, I suppose they were bought before July? If I didn't remember wrongly I guess? HEHES. 
* don't mind my fat thigh*

Anddd so, I pleased omma to let me go to cosmic connection after we had our dinner as I have not been into that shop for a very long time. My mummi was like " no! Later you stuck inside there for like 1 hour again ! " and I was like " 10 minutes? and I immediately * run to the shop * " HAHAS 


Kuroko♥︎.♥︎ my favourite anime character from the anime show called " Kuroko no Basket ". I was like hesitanting whether if I should get this note book, because it was like so cheap ! I mean $1.50 only !!  


Kuroko ♥︎♥︎ #HAPPYGIRL .


They actually also have the note book " Free! " but I didn't had enough money to buy it..*sob* *sob*..BUT ! It is okay, I have my Kuroko hehes. Maybe in the future I will get that " Free! " notebook .

Time to head to the Cold Storage ! 


Panda♥︎ The moment I saw this, my mind was like I had to get this box of cereal BECAUSE ! IT IS JUST TOO CUTE for me to resist it. This box of cereal actually cost $7.00+ , I had to pleased my mummi to buy it because she said it was quite expensive for just a box of cereal. 
Some of you might know I have one more Instagram acc,
1st acc ; Yumegeolin_
2nd acc ; iflyinpanda . 
I love panda because they are like so cute, also I love anything that is B&W hehes.




I mean like it just so cute how could I not get it? PANDA☺️ 



Of course! We have to get milk when buying cereals. I chosen my favourite brand as well as the flavours.
 ☀︎ The best part was it was on a offer ☀︎
2 for the price of $5.55 [ Usual Price; $3.10 each ] 



My brunch for today hehes..seems so nice to eat right ♥︎

To end off todays blog entry, I am gonna show you the pictures I took with my BFF before I met up with my family to have dinner together♡ 



The sun light is just too bright ! HAHAS.


While waiting for the taxi .


Me; *pows* I looked cubby here.



Idk pose.


In Le Taxi ; 

Sorry for the blurry photo, the taxi was driving quite fast..


B&W ☺️

Ann...Ann..ANNYEONG ! Do look forward to my next blog post ! Will post up the surprise which I mention on my pervious blog entry, I think it might not be a surprise for some of u guys as it is just pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment