Monday 8 September 2014

Japanese movie?

Last Friday was already the start of September holiday! 
so how's everyone holiday so far? i hope that it has been great! ;)


sighh..i am currently at home alone, and i am feeling really HUNGRYY.. i need food..........HAHA and i still have math hmwk to complete cause i have extra math lesson tomorrow in school again.. #sadlife

September holiday? 
whereby you do not need to attend school YAY! (Stress-free) i bet majority were really looking forward to holidays like me!

i suppose i am not spending my holiday wisely, overall the way i spend my holiday is pretty average? (like those japanese girl where they stay at home and do nothing?) just kidding haha, most of my time goes to, watching anime
Yup, i have been using my holiday to watch Detective Connan and i am still at like episode 538, i have got around 100+ episode more to go before i reach episode 700 HAHA.
FIRSTLY! it isn't because i have no life okay! i still spend my time outdoor and hang out with friends. ( i got a life also.)
secondly! i didn't go without sleeping or eating just to watch anime HAHA, i have started to watch the anime since i was secondary one or primary six? i forgot already haha.

HOWEVER, 
the holiday spoiler is forever HOMEWORK?! and returning back to school for extra lessons..how wonderful ;(
.
.

Last Saturday, i went to watch this Japanese Movie which i had waited for a really LONG PERIOD to be aired in Singapore (YAY!)
i waited for around 3 months long? YES! when i first came across the movie trailer i was so excited and i said to myself, i definitely must catch this movie! 
i known this movie from my favorite J-POP band because they were the band chosen to sing for the movie. Some of you may have already know it is, ONEOKROCK!
many love for this band xoxo.

 the movie didn't failed to meet my expectation hehe, the main character was damm hansamu (means handsome in japan) I totally recommend that you guys catch the show as well because #yolo (you only live once.)


Rurouni Kenshin; Kyoto Inferno (2014)

SEE, the main character guy damm handsome right omgg, my heart melts already omgg, i cannot.
i think i have become his fan, i really love his acting, the passion he demonstrate through his acting, i can really feel how he is trying to express the feelings.
This movie is in fact a season 2, i think i missed season 1..but it alright, i will search for the season one movie online!
and the movie is actually adapted from a Manga, you can also watch the anime version!

More information ;-) 
CASTING

i am sharing the photo, so you guys can have a clearer view of the characters that are playing in the movie.

Here's the trailer; please watch it !


i hope you have a better understanding of the story plot now




This is the main character *melts* HE IS REALLY SO GOOD-LOOKING
can i marry him now? just joking haha
i should stop *fan-girl*


i actually found a photo of kenshin with taka omgg *fangirl*


Another main character; Shishio
in my point of view, i personally feel that this character is in fact quite pitiable.. the reason way he looked like this way was because, during the meji war time, when he fought for the glory of the government but because of his greedy comrades, they kill and burned him, however he survive through the burn because it was snowing.
i should stop being the spoiler here haha, please go catch the movie! 


This character, Sojiro is shishio right-hand man.
I also enjoyed how he acted in the movie, actually his face looked smaller in the movie haha.


To sum up the movie, this is the song my favorite band who sang for the movie
Mighty Long Fall - ONEOKROCK.
.
.


yup, we watched the movie at GV hehe, i still have the tickets with me


unquestionably popcorn is definitely a necessity when you are catching a movie at GV, because their popcorn alway taste better compared to the ones from Cathey.


A selfie with my friend hehe, whenever i want to watch japanese movie i would call her along i guess?



Korean food for lunch hehe.


apple juice, one of my favorite fruits ;3
( it is expensive, it cost $2.50 but the taste is debak!! )
.
.

returning back to cwp ; causeway point in short.


#potd 
after shopping with my friend and sent her off, i waited alone till my mum ended her work at cwp so we could have dinner together! 

i guess my mum really spoiled me at times because whenever she have dinner with me, or when i invite my friends along, she would always bring me to my favorite Japanese or Korean restaurant, the best thing is i never had to pay a single cent. We would visit a Japanese restaurant like once a week? or sometimes once every two week?


promoting green tea


Japanese ermm i forgotten what its called HAHA, sumimasen! 
(means; i'm sorry in japan)


SOFT CRAB SUSHI MUHEHE, da best omg, love this sushi a lot haha.


i told my oka-san i felt like eating beef so ya, we ordered one of the most expensive beef dish? the sauce is covered with the lobster smth? i don't remember haha. We had to waited for around 20 minutes for this dish to be served, when served to us, you actually have to cook the beef on your own..i forgotten to take the process..maybe when i order this dish in the future again, i will take the process!


after eating, we went to one of my favorite shopping oulet, factorie! now i don't have to go to Orchard just to visit this outlet hehe *happy girl*
i really love how cute the socks looks like, i guess i have a festish for socks hehe.


because its black✖️


if you realise by now, i really love to edit my photo with B&W effect.
For me, i especially love b&w photo a lot haha.
well, that is pretty much all the stuff i want to share today! thanks for reading.
[ this blog entry took me 3hours to finish HAHA, cause i was eating while typing.]

No comments:

Post a Comment