Sunday 10 November 2013

AFA 2013; Saturday and Sunday

Kon'nichiwa ! 



Good afternoon my readers!! I must say this is the #BESTWEEKENDEVER for my buddy and I, we had a really awesome weekend together hehes..Just thinking back, it was a extremely fun weekend for all of us, and the feeling of just being at the event is unforgettable♥︎ This is my first time cosplaying, so it left a deep impression for me♥︎ I still remember till now who was the first person who asked a photo of me, I was awfully nervous..As it was a very new experience for me..I still kinda remember how he looks like, he was like wearing a spect with black clothes and looked cubby HAHAS, OKAY I AM NOT A PEDO..As what other normally said, your first experience of anything will always leave the biggest impression on you HAHAS. 

Firstly, the most important thing i want to write up about on my next blog post is about the contact lens which i had bought from a blogshop. 
My character was suppose to have red eye which is why i bought a red contact lens from this particular blogshop and she contuined to lie without knowing that my friend and i had already found out that she was lying from her updated status on Twitter. She wanted to delay me to get my red lens, hence i couldn't complete my Inori look..When all the lens arrive, she insisted to give me the red lens and i had to leave the meet up place which she forced me to meet her under her block. In the end, i had to go without my red lens..

Okay lets us return back to our main topic, i will definitely write up a review about her like what my friend all suggested me on my next entry. Secondly, the way she service me is in a very lousy manner and she kept on lying..My friend who went to AFA with me, did some research on her and she was lying to me while cyber bullying me on the internet, but i couldn't be bother to entertain such people, as it just a waste of my time. Instead, i will just ignore such actions and forgive her for her childishness.

DAY 1 + 2 AFA ;




Tickets which i bought on the friday AFA, but i did not attend the AFA on the Friday hehes.


Before cosplaying..


The first selfie i took in the toilet after completing my looks for Inori except that i had to go without red lens ;(( 


♥︎ Full view of my cosplay outfit ♥︎


Found REIKA on the first day i was attending AFA. My face looked unglam that why i used a neko to cover my face hehes. 


Before eating !!


Kon'nichiwa watashi wa Inori desu :*




Omu rice for brunch hehes. The food was delicious !! Especially the chicken which was fried with tempura, and the rice doesn't have a strong taste of tomato which i liked how it is but has a lot of onions inside which i dislike hehes..



Just a selfie i took in the afternoon when i was resting behind the Neko MiMi booth hehees♥︎ 
My friend works there therefore i could hide behind the booth while everyone was working pass me and saying in front of the booth, saying " see, Inori over there." HAHAS! i could hear you guys talking about me!! 

On the first day of AFA, instead of photo-taking with everyone, i went about to look for merchidise and buy whatever thing that i like... Sadly, most of the items was already sold out ;( 
Anyway mostly the people who asked me a photo was : " Can i take a photo with you. " instead of  " Can i take a photo of you. " Because normally people would asked "Can i take a photo of you." so ya..i think my character was kinda popular

AFA Day 3 ;


Successful in our very first cosplay♥︎ #AFASG #2013



My frienddddd



REIKA !!


YAY! Photographer gave me their cards..I did not have Coscard to give them though..Because it was my first time cosplaying..
When i head back to NekoMiMi booth, when photographer was on their way to the AniSong concert, they were asking to take a photography of me, my friend called out to me that why i notice..hahas, it was so awkward..A lot of people asked me for a CosCard..but sorry, i do not have these card, it is my first time cosplay..so i think i better prepare to create some cards soon...☺️
* I hope i did smiled properly when the photographers took photo of me :<* As i was smiling too long that my mouth was trembling..


The photo we took together hehes..When i was on the way collecting this picture, a lot of people called out to me but i just act like i didn't hear and walk off because i was rushing back to the booth hehes, some cosplayer even walk pass and said "Inori ! " HAHAS.




A photo that was taken on DAY1, which shows how inexperiencecs i am..The props i chosen to use was a japanese school bagpack and a gun. The gun i used for cosplay was very popular within the photographers, they kept requesting..It was a really fun and awesome experience for me☺️


Memories..This year photo was took at Canon..This is the photo which i mentioned i was collecting on the way when everyone was calling me " Inori. " EHEHES;) It was supber fun though♥︎


A lot of people thought it wasn't my first time cosplaying..They didn't believe when i said so..I really only practice my make up skills for 3 days..As mention of my pervious post, i did a last minute preparation for make up, i only practice once and the next 2 day i just apply the make up so total up i only did my Inori's make up for 3 times only..HAHAS, everyone didn't believe..But what i was saying was the truth..

Item-buys ;


kawaii ribbon chick


yes, i am moustache chick !


"talk-able" ribbit hehes.


♥︎♥︎Haru's Bookmark♥︎♥︎


HARUUU ♥︎.♥︎


♥︎♥︎ KAWAII HARUUUUU♥︎♥︎

Do stay update to my next blog entry!
Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment