Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday spent at Dhoby Ghaut.

ELLO LOVELIES READER ♥︎

Finally after such a long and busy week !! We are able to meet up, and talk about many things we had missed out from one another, also spent a excellent sunday together♡ 

To start off our day☺️ we had our breakfast at KFC which I had just realise that I have forgotten to take a picture of my meal because I was quite hungryy while eating and chatting with my best friend at the same time hehes☺️ After having our brunch, we head off to Dohby Ghaut immdiately to spend our day out at there, I was really wanting to visit the YAMAHA Music School again♥︎ 

Been looking forward to a day where I can visit that place again because I really love going in to that shop..hehes, that why I decided to drag my best friend along and show her the shop which I love by letting her to gain some great memories at the YAMAHA Music School♥︎♥︎ 
We were really lucky enough to see some professional guitars students playing the instrument and singing, it was really awesome☺️ 

BreakTime(; HAHAS, we went to the washroom and took selfies hehes.









Pig face



Too awesome for youuu



my hair is so messy..



Last selfie when heading out from the washroom.

♡ DESSERTS TIMEEE ♡






We ordered the Nutty Nutella crepe to share because it was cheaper that way!! Anyway I rarely eat chocolate stuff but this crepe tasted somehow quite delicious, it flavour is very similar to the mostly known Ferrero Rocher chocolate, but it might be a little bit too sweet if you don't go with some drinks. 
My face was too unglam..so I had to use a rainbow cat to hide the UNGLAMNESSOVERLOAD face of mine☺️ 


OIISHI ❤️


My favourite and well-known pose.



idk..no caption..


I have really small eyes..


At Le escalator 




Ya..HAHAS, after we finished eating, we went to the washroom again~ 









My hair with le bun~ 

Pretty much how I spent my Sunday with my love one♥︎♥︎
Do stay update for my next post up!! Which would probably be after my camp♥︎ 
Which is when I will be going for my ♡♡ONE OK ROCK band concert♡♡ 
Sayonara~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment