Wednesday 6 November 2013

♥︎Wanna be sweet? Etude House♥︎

안녕하세요 ! < annyeonghaseyo ! >

Well..This is embarrassing for me to say..But..yes..i do not know how to make up except for putting on mascara, lip stick, lip gloss..I KNOW.. Most of my girls friend knows how to put on make up and i do not..I am still in the process of learning how to put on eyeliner. Secondly, this is like a last minute preparation because i haven even practice how to make up for my upcoming AFA which is on this friday-sunday, i am going for all 3 days so do spot me on Saturday and Sunday, these are the dates which i am going to cosplay. As mentioned on my pervious post, i am going to the EGOIST concert which is on the Friday hence i am not going to cosplay on that particular day. Instead, i am going to spent my day shopping at AFA on the friday hehes..Last year AFA, i think i had spent up to around $150, this year i probabilty will spend up to $200-300 ? I think? The tickets for the concert are also quite costly..so ya...


Basically, i went to Orchard ION, Sephora to check on the branded goods make up..I was greatly amuse when i saw the prices of the make up product..BECAUSE THEY ARE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR A TEENAGER like me to AFFORD them..The lipsticks cost from $25 onwards..I felt that i wasted my time there because i was there for about an hour to 2? The sale girls recommended me a primer which is a make up base for make up which cost $51 for a small bottle..YA.. $51, it is like so expensive? Secondly she was like so not friendly...I was hesitating whether to buy it because it is so expensive for a teenager like me because i haven even start working and earn my own money.. In the end, i decided to walk out of the shop. 


Afterwards we head back to my usual shopping mall back at Woodland and went to the Etude House instead because i think the make up goods there are way more cheaper? and affordable for a teenager like me? I really wanted a japanese colour type lip stick..To no avail, i couldn't find the colour i wanted even at Etude House..But it is okay ! I shall trust the manger who had suggested a similar colour which i had wanted after i showed her a picture, because there was no tester left hence i couldn't test the product colour, but i think it fine?

I must praise the assistant manger who served me ! She was super friendly and patient in serving me unlike the Sale girl at the branded shop, she was like just entertaining me and like kinda looking down on a teenager like me. While on the other side, the manger who served me at Etude House had a amazing skill in explaining and showing me how to use the products to an inexperience person like me..It was around 9pm when i went into the shop, they were packing the place up as they will be renovating the area. Still, she wasn't rushed in serving me, she is a really nice and well-manner person, i really loved her services. 
One thing that i was upset about was..I couldn't get the make up products at staff price because on that day my cousin went home early, he is a friend of the workers at the Etude House, they are always very nice to him by giving free samples to my cousin although he doesn't buy anything at there. Staff price will give a discount of around 30%, so good right? If my cousin was there, it wouldn't be so expensive when i buy those products *sob* *sob* #sadlife .

Make up products introduction part 1☺️ :  Etude House . 



The paper bag itself is very lovely and girlish, although i am not a fan of pink, i liked how the layout of the paper bag looks like. 









Firstly, i am going to introduce the foundation which was recommend by the manger to me, she said the colour fits me very well as my skin colour was very resembling to the foundation colour. I think it is a fair deal as this foundation cost $32, pretty acceptable for the price of foundation but not reasonable for teenagers budget. 








This is the loose powder which costed me $15.90. I liked how the colour look like, and it was also suggested to me by the manger. She gave me the colour which is compatible to my skin colour. She gave me all the light colours as i have requested, but actually without me requesting, she already knew which type of make up product fits me. She is a admirable and professional worker, really loved her service.





This is the concealer which is a new product that cost $14.90 , which is also recommend to me. I think the price of this concealer is reasonable as it has excellent colour. It not only can be used for the covering of eye bag but also the face, it is a 2-way concealer. The left side which is like pinky peach colour is for the eye concealer while the right side which is like light brownish peach colour is being used as the face concealer
By buying just the eye concealer or face concealer, it will cost around $8.90 , that why i think that it isn't a economical price. Hence, i bought this concealer which was suggested because i agree to the statement she had mentioned to me. I also feel that this concealer was a wiser choice for me to buy.




This is the lip stick which i mentioned earlier. This pair of lip stick costed around $14.90 , i personally feel that it's quite pricey..


I wanted this type of lip colour which was updated on Qiu Qiu's blog post : "Almost step-by-step" .
Yes! The lip colour is the type of japanese cute pink colour lip gloss, which was what i was badly looking for but sadly, Etude House doesn't sell them..But i decided to trust the manager who said the colour is similar to this pink...and took up her suggestion and bought that lipstick..
I don't really like how the pink lip stick looks like because the colour is just..idk..maybe what cause me not to like it, is it outstanding bright pink?

Free Gift : Etude House . ( YAY! )


This is a make up remover sample.




Free BB Cream sample*♥︎*



♥︎♥︎♥︎ SHINee tissue packet ♥︎♥︎♥︎
The tissue packet is very unique. The SHINee face which is shown on the tissue packet, is not being printed on it rather it is a card which is placed inside.
When my other CCA member knew i had this, they requested for me to give them. Unfortunately i have already promised to give the other 2 packet to my "Korea trip sister"♥︎ It is like so called our group name HAHAS.
HAHAS, yup, we are planning to travel to Korea together by next year hehes..




SHINee make up pouch♥︎♥︎ YAY !! I can save money le, don't need to buy make up pouch hahas.



Their pen is really gwiyeoun.
< gwiyeoun = cute in Korea >



This is like a scrape material? Actually i do not know what the use for this thing lor..
HAHAS, sorry for including singlish..



Etude House umbrella. I love how the ribbon designed being placed as decoration, it is really cute. The strips of the umbrella makes it stand out a lot (*///*)♥︎


Free false eye lashes i have gotten from the manager ! i needed false eye lashes, she asked me how many pair i need but i was humble and requested for only one pair..She gave me the ones she used for herself as she have a set of the false eyelashes, very nice of her♥︎♥︎ That is why i really liked how she serviced me.

Make up introduction part 2 : SASA .


Bought this false eye lashes glue..I think it is not a reasonable price because it costed me $2.90 and i told my cousin who accompany that DAISO was cheaper but she said what about the bus fare, if i was to go to DAISO and buy and it makes sense HAHAS that i had to pay $1.10 for the bus fare..so the price is reasonable after understanding what my cousin said. 


Overall i spent a total of $82.45 for all the make up products i had bought. Nearly a hundred dollar..$$ flying away = ;( *me* haiss...

That's all for todays post hehes..Thank you for reading.
Do remember to stay update for my upcoming post next week or this week?
Spot me at #AFASG on Saturday and Sunday! I will be cosplaying Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown. 
Annyeong !

No comments:

Post a Comment