Saturday 16 November 2013

Buying lens from a "HORRIBLE" blogshop owner.

HELLO GUYS ! 

So as some of you might have already know, i been wanting to write up this review of a contact lens blogshop which i had mention on my Twitter and on my pervious post..

Basically, i am not going to give this blogshop a nickname..The name of her blogshop is called " KittyStocks ". ↓ This is the blog shop profile picture



Okay..Why did i mention that her service towards the customer is really terrible? 

Her attitude towards me when she sent me messages, she was like so rude. Not only that she even post up on her Twitter bad mouthing my senior and i...i was like..you're an adult, you should have grown to become more mature right? 




She was being tremendously so childish to even cyber bully us? If i am a really mean person who is looking for trouble, i would have called up the police and hire a lawyer to sue you. According to the law, i can sue her for conning me by lying to me in terms of telling the others a different story from what she had message me, the reason is she had created a group and added in all the other customers who ordered from her, she uploaded pictures and told me a different story when i had messaged her. She did not notice that i didn't left the group she had created and lied to me, afterwards she went online to post bad comments about me and my senior.


Secondly i can also sue her in aspects of cyber bully by hurting me emotionally, physically that may cause me to go over-thinking ( although i won't HAHAS, cause i am that type of person who will ignore such actions hehes... ) In actual fact i can sue her in all ways. Pardon me, i am the victim over here, you guys may think where can i get the evidence and prove? well, my senior had already screen shot all her cyber bullying, and i still kept the message chat we had, so to say, she has the most disadvantage here because she was the one who started the cyber bully. Probably if i were to go this far, i would have win the court case and cause her to have a police record but i'm not that evil to go to this far. I wasn't so stupid as to follow what she did to me hehes, in fact i just ignore her cyber bully.



Previously i ordered 3 type of luxury lens ( purple, brown & red ) from her and sadly one of it was out of stock hence, i changed it to other type of lens which is in grey in colour.
The picture of the lens which i had shown above is one of the purple lens which i ordered.


This was the brown lens i ordered and turned out to be out of stock..


Hence I had changed it to this lens which is in grey colour instead. 


i was urgently in need of my red lens for my very first cosplay which was extremely important to me. In the end, i had to go without red lens..
The main reason why i decided to buy lenses from her is mainly because the red lens looked really pretty and quite similar to the lens i was looking for. 


Supposedly, i was to collect the lens on the friday, which she said it hadn't arrived..Okay, i believe her and we rearrange the date to the next day. On the saturday, she came up with another excuse saying that she wasn't at home..Fine..i request that after my event ends, i will immediately meet you up to collect them..
She didn't wanted to meet me up at a nearby MRT station, i had to sacrifice my sleeping hours to talk about my lens until the next day, morning around 2am..She insisted that i collect it under her block the next day. On the last day of my event which was on the Sunday, we went under her block to collect the lens and i turned out really anger..Because she lied to me saying the red lens had arrived but when i went to collect the lenses it wasn't inside, instead she even ordered a lens i didn't even requested..She said it was auto-change but why did she not informed me first?


i must say..i really felt that this len is really unattractive? personally, i dislike lens with this type of colour..

People who know me, knows that i am really patience and i have great endurances but this blogshop had crossed over my line. Still, i was very patience to ignore her childishness action. I mean like, you can talk all shit about me but NOT the people who i respect. Anyway, what gives you the rights to talk behind our back in the first place? Coming to this topic, talking behind people's back is a really common thing nowadays because i have many friends who do such thing behind my back, maybe i will write up a post on this topic in the near future! Do look forward kays, ehehes..

So as to say, this blogshop owner is a really ill-manner adult, who is wanting to find trouble with me. Oh, it isn't like i am criticizing her right now or anything but, as i said perviously, she went overboard as to bad mouth about my senior. I am not saying that i am not at fault or anything or pushing the blames onto her. Instead i am here, writing up this post to tell others like you guys to take notice of this particular blog shop owner and don't buy lenses from her, if you want your lens to be delivery on time and unluckily getting such bad service.



Thank you for reading !! BYEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment