Tuesday 15 October 2013

A Day Out With Bonjour♥︎

Bonjour~ My lovely readers

Spent a day out with my pretty today which is otherwise known as " Bonjour ". We had a excellent day together, you can also say that we had a well-spent Tuesday. 
We head down to North Point - Time Zone to spend our evening there, before we went there I kept on pestering and insisting my pretty that we go and get my stuff first! MUHAHAS and she had no choice but to give in to me because I was so annoying HEHES. Will share with you guys what I had bought on my next blog post ! So do stay update!! *Muacks* 
Finished buying my stuff, we went to our next destination which was the Time Zone, we played the game which is known as ; PumpItUp Pro2, sweat quite a lot but not as much as my pretty!! I must say she is a great dancer, I can see that she got the talent in dancing☺️

So basically...Today's outing was mainly because of me who pulled her out to accompany me HEHES..She was so nice as to spent her time with me☺️

Back to the topic ! Feeling verryyyy hungry, we went to the hawker centre for our brunch? And ate some yummy Korean food ! 







The taste is in fact delicious and worth the money! Because this set meal only costed me ; $4.00 *Worth buying* 



A picture of us ( Cutie pie ehhh☺️ )  This was taken outside the North point bus stop while waiting for a bus to go to sembawang shopping centre to sing karaoke and spent our time together at everyone's favourite place : DAISO♡


Advertising our Japan Melon Soda, on the way back home in the bus ! HAHAS. Remind me how epic it was just now...we wanted to take the SSC bus back to Woodlands MRT Station but...sadly we took the WRONG BUS! and the bus that was driving leads us around sembawang blocks and we had to alight at a bus stop which was near Sembawang and walk their MRT Station to take a MRT train back to Woodlands. HAHAS☺️ 



Just some of the items I had bought from DAISO after karaoke. This is the first time I bought a eyelashes curl, the reason why I bought this thing was because I have a cosplay event coming up soon and this is the first time I am going to cosplay so I will be needing some make up stuff although I haven bought them yet! I will share them with you guys in the near future. 
The quality of the DAISO ear piece is quite good, it is stretchable☺️ If it spoiled I will only comment ; " What can you except much from a $2 stuff? "

Yesterday;
My babe and I also went to watch the movie called ; " Gravity " which is a new movie that had came out not long ago ( I pulled her to watch it with me, HAHAS. ) 
As some of you might have know I was pretty upset yesterday that I didn't sleep for the whole day and was suffering from head ache..My heart was deeply broken, like I was living in despair...I couldn't enjoy my time in school because I was really sad. [ Will tell you guys the reason in my next update! SO STAY TUNE♥︎ ] 


Just the tickets..



Free popcorn! Quite small HAHAS..It okay because... It's FREE OF CHARGE. 
* okay...NOBODY CARES..* 
Do watch the movie GRAVITY! Me and my babe was like in the mist of crying during the show..it was too touching for us to take it...WE HAVE FEELINGS OKAY. HUMANS DO CRY! 

OKAY BYEEEEE;)) DO LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT UPDATE!! It is going to be a long entry. Be prepare! BYEEEE~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment