Tuesday 15 October 2013

Throwback Thursday & Friday at RP.

ELLO! GOOD DA MORNING? ☺️

Today's entry i will not be sharing the surprise I said on my pervious post that is because it will be quite a long entry I suppose? 

Actually, I am still planning how I am going to write it up and make it a good and inspiring entry maybe? Will try my very best! 

Let's return back to last Friday which was the END of my exam!! YAY!! That was the last day I went to Republic Poly (RP) with my study buddy☺️ I am just going to share some pictures we took at republic poly HAHAS. You must be thinking it will be mostly food photos but NOPE! we did took photo of ourselves, I shall not share with the unglamorous ones..
So...let me just introduce our selfies follow by food♥︎ 



Yup. This is me, I edited this photo to B&W..and change to it a repeated pattern of pictures of me? 


My favourite and well-known pose HEHES. 


Quote by my friend ; " We are Rich. " HAHAS. 
That's all for our selfie. Next up, I am introducing you guys the FOOD we ate !

Day 1 : 


This isn't my food. It's my study buddy lunch! She ordered the chicken chop, it tasted not bad I think...because she gave 9:10 for this meal but when we went for lunch again on Friday, she bought the same thing again to eat and gave a mark of 8:10 , minus 1 mark because the food was serve cold. 



Fish&Chips. The fish tasted very good ! 
It is quite similar to a restaurant taste but not as well made as those cooked in restaurant but quite similar, do try it out if you go to KouFu at RP. The meals are actually quite cheap and worth paying for..To say the truth, the aunty mistaken us for the RP students and sold us at the student price hence we bought the meal at the price of $3.80 !! CHEAP RIGHT! HAHAS. You cannot find this price outside for a western food store. 



Bought Mini choco for my snack time! 


When night came ! We had penne pasta for dinner from 7-11 because it was the only shop which was open! 


Bought the chips I was badly craving for! One of my favourite junk food♡ 



Strawberry yogurt ice-cream I ate in the morning during the recess given in the exam schedule. I DID NOT EAT ALL OKAYY!! there was four of us and we all bought the same flavour to eat ! 

Day 2 ;


This is a Japanese brand milk which is known as Meiji. This is a quite popular brand in Singapore, so I believe most people have at least drank it once before. 
I had the low-fat strawberry milk! The drink tasted very delicious! ( made in Thailand ) kinda cheated my feelings although it was a Japanese brand. 



Chicken Cutlet Noodle which costed me ; $3.00 . The price is affordable I guess? 
I couldn't lie when the person asked if I was a student in their school.. The food being sold to the students are cheap, I still remember the price of the student price of this bowl of noodle, it was $2.50.
But overall I think this is not bad ? 

That is all for today's post ! I hope you guys had a enjoyable time reading up my blog! Do stay tune for more updates okay☺️♡♡♡  Annyeong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment