Monday 14 October 2013

Girugamesh Live Viewing Concert - Orchard;Cinelesure

Konichiwa♥︎ how's your day my lovely readers? 


I'm going to keep today's post short I suppose? yesterday I was too exhausted from returning back home late at night that why I didn't update a new entry even though I have promised...I'm so sorry.. 
We spent our day by going to Orchard road first to get our tickets from Shaw Lido, I was afraid the tickets might so out so ya...TYPICAL YUME..


The tickets is pretty much similar to any other cinema tickets.


Afterwards, we head down to Cinelesure to eat some Waton Mee, this is how the shop looks like from the inside. Anyway it was my first time eating Waton Mee from scape! It turn out to be quite tasty as well ! Do give it a try, I think the price is reasonable! I've ordered Set B as my brunch. 


Lime Juice 


Look quite attractive? 


It was so yummy that I finished the whole bowl..HEHES..My Quote ; #NeverWasteFood! 


Before eating☺️


Photos taken at Scape lvl3. Not long after that we went to Orchard-Takashimaya to get some snack to eat. 


Actually I really wanted to eat the red bean taiyaki...but it wasn't available so I ordered the cheese taiyaki..I don't really favour chocolate food..


How it's being made..so ya, we went to our next destination when we finished eating..



Can you believe the popcorn was so huge?! ( we were actually still quite full but we really wanted to eat popcorn HAHAS.) They gave us too much popcorn that we didn't finish the whole thing because it was too much of popcorn a for us to finish it together! 


I so agree that the soft drinks was also too large...we didn't finish this either in fact, we only drank half of it..HAHAS. 
But I think the price was reasonable because it only cost $8.60 and if you share it with your friend, it only cost you $4.60. 



Girugamesh♥︎♥︎♥︎
Signing off now! Sayonara, thank you for reading☺️


Just a picture of myself before signing off HEHES. OKAY BYEEEE♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment