Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day1 and 2;RepublicPoly;Studydate?

Bonjour my lovelies readers♥︎

Today's post is just as stated above my title it is all about how I spent my time studying...In actual fact, i think i spent more time eating and chatting with my study buddy instead of focusing.
But we did manage to get some work done! I guess? HAHAS. Hope we really did? 
What made me felt upset was, i had my math paper 1 today...And I believe that i did quite badly..in fact, i estimated that i have lost at most 5-6marka for my paper 1..i dwell on the past and continued sulking while my study buddy cheered me up hehes! thank you very much♡ 

Anyway! Back to topic, basically i am just gonna share some food I've eaten and just give some comments about it☺️.

First up for day1; we have the, 


Are you able to make a guess which meal set is mine? The answer is: *drum roll please~* RIGHT SIDE!! YAY!! 
Okay...that was so random! so ya, we had our brunch at KFC, it was delicious, had a enjoyable time eating with my friends. Especially, the cheese fries was really good ! They were in fact really crispy and warm, i think the fries was just being fried before serving it to us☺️


Looks yummy isn't it? It was definitely a enjoyable brunch for me yesterday. 


Iced milo ~ 


This is one thing I must definitely comment on, i was really disafitied with the burger...mainly because as you can see on the right side which is filled with mayonnaise? the chicken doesn't filled the bun, they used the chicken that is similar to the set meal used in snackers! Not only that , I think the service at causeway point was better that is because, when i first tried out their new fillet chicken burger, the piece of chicken filled the burger, not that i am craving for more food but there is a matter of pride in things you do, so disappointed in this burger from sheng shong. 

After spending a period of time studying, we went for our break by heading down to their 7-11 store to get the ice-cream i was craving for. 


It's a grape flavour ice-cream. I totally recommend you to try it, i never knew this ice-cream tasted so unique and nice, although it was the first time I bought this ice-cream..HEHES... When i first bit on the ice, it tasted more like a soft yogurt instead of freezing ice, i really liked how it tasted so soft. 


Do remember to buy one and try it out ! 

Just the ice-cream stick..RANDOM..


To end off my first day, I had chocolate milk for my second break time. Loved how the milk smelled and taste like♡

DAY2; 

So ya...i had " yong tao hoo " which is otherwise known as...actually idk..HAHAS anyway i had this for my brunch today! It was very yummy! Not forgetting that the aunt was very friendly!!
Although I wasn't a student of that school, she sold the food to me at a student price. The bowl of mixed ingredients with rice only costed me : $3.60. The price was really cheap! ( i think she a mistaken me as a student. ) 


The bowl of rice was really incredibly too much..had a real hard time finishing it. 


Just some of the ingredients, I chose the tom yum soup as my choice of soup which was recommended by my study buddy! 

To start off with, after studying for quite awhile we went for break time again! HAHAS. I think that we're eating too much! But its okay! We are still on a growing state♡
Watermelon♡ Oiishi ! 


This is the first time I bought this pocket sandwich, although I must say it costed quite expensive for such a worth packet but it is definitely worth to give it a try and  eat it onces in a while! 
It costed me $1.70, for such small packet but I think the sandwich tasted very healthy, it has a strong scent of soybean when you put it inside your mouth, and their ham are different from others they are made in a cube shape which you can enjoy the ham bit by bit. 



Strawberry Yam Yam♡






Just some of the cute sticks I wanted to share! The moment when I saw the word fox, the first thing that come in my mind was the lastest most popular song called : " What does the fox says? " AHAHAS. 

To end off, i am just gonna show you guys some of the pictures i had taken with my friend☺️ Extremely awesome time spent together with her when studying. 



She didn't wanted people to see her unglamorous face like me HAHAS. That all for today's post ! Do stay update for my next upcoming post which will probably on this Sunday ! BYEEE~ 
All the best to students having your EOY exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment