Thursday 24 October 2013

WATAMI Japanese Casual Restaurant with Oka-san.

みなさん、こんにちは ! Minasan Kon'nichiwa ! = Hello Everyone >

My mummi insisted that I'll have my lunch with her today so we went to the nearest shopping mall which is causeway point to have lunch together...I have chosen to eat at the WATAMI Restaurant which serves Japanese food ! 
i am not quite sure myself why they name it as a Japanese Casual Restaurant HAHAS. You might be wondering what type of food, did i ordered for my lunch? hehes..

Well..I did not had to worry about any budget because it was my mum's treats but i limit myself from ordering such expensive food at the resturant, this way i can help out my mum to save some money hence she do not have to fork out a large sum of money heehees. 

I'm just going to do a short introduction of the place so you guys might be interested to go check this place out! Oh, by the way have fun reading hehes..






The set up is pretty much similar to a chinese and japanese style restaurant. The place is quite comfortable..i must say they deserve some compliment because their services are extremely good! The waiter who served me has great manners and great patience in explaining details while recommending us some food choices. 


This is their main menu..It is all red..


Student's menu.



I had to take this page because the desserts was attractive..


The salad which was served, i must say it tasted not bad..in fact it was surprisingly delicious, i loved how their salad has a sauce which taste very unique.


I think this was called the Yuzu Soda? Actually, I don't quite remember the name of the drink..i did not like the taste of this drink because it tasted somehow similar to orange but more to japanese orange flavour? anyway i just don't like anything related to orange HAHAS.





I'll first introduce what my mum had for her lunch. 
This is a Salmon fish course meal which comes with miso soup and a bowl of japan rice. The rice is cooked very soft and tender, it tasted nicer than the rice i eat at home. The miso soup isn't too salty and i feel that the taste is just right. Lastly, the salmon fish cooked is made very delicious ! it's up to the restaurant standard, the fish is cooked soft, just right and has a strong aroma which i can't describe it, you must taste the fish with your own mouth that way you will understand why i say it tasted nice.




This is known as a " Ishiyaki Stamina Don " which is a pork rice with egg yolk in a stone pot. 
Their meat is very tender and easy to chew, i liked how it taste as the meat is similar to the pork meat used in Shabu Shabu.
Do give it a try!! 
The price to be bought by an adult is at : $11.90 but for students you can buy it in student price which only cost : $6.90 . It is a very reasonable price at a japanese restaurant, i don't think you can find such a price at other japanese restaurant, so do try it out. 
** Things to note : Remember to stir it once it is being served as the rice below the meat will get burned very quickly !! ** 
( My rice was burned as i was busying to take pictures instead of start eating..HEHES )

#SELFIES i took after i had finish eating 


My nose look big here..EWWW..


Quote : 
Was our story just a movie for others to judge or was it just a game to you?  


Quote : 
Everyone has their own story. So do not judge others base on their past. 





Last but not least...IT'S DESSERT TIME !! 



This is a green tea ice-cream which has mochi, anko otherwise known as red bean, my favourite strawberry and some cream as toppings, there are some jelly on the bottom, the jelly are kinda tasteless and i didn't quite like them hahas...but overall it tasted not bad. 


My Mummi's Dessert ♥︎♥︎♥︎



It is the combination of vallina ice-cream with anko(redbean)and whip cream as topping, some cereals are also part of the topping to go along witht he ice-cream, originally the ice-cream was supposed to be green tea flavour but my mum requested to change it.   

That's all for today's entry ! 
Do look forward to my next write up on sunday !! STAY TUNE.
XOXO♥︎♥︎





No comments:

Post a Comment