Saturday 12 October 2013

GIRUGAMESH ONEMAN LIVE「13OCT2013」

Konichiwa☺️♥︎

I am so excited and really happy now♥︎ 
This is because I am going to one of my favourite Japanese band live concert ! I have quite a lot, I am gonna share it with you guys maybe next time? HEHES. 
So basically, tomorrow I was suppose to go to sentosa with my awesome friend to spend some good memories together! But sadly... I had a CLASHED SCHEDULE !! 
I promised to go to sentosa with my buddy tomorrow but my Japanese band concert was tomorrow as well...I had no choice but to tell her the truth..INSTEAD of being mad at me! She agreed to tag along with me to the concert☺️ LOVEHERALOTS #HAPPYGIRL. 


This is GIRUGAMESH♡♡♡ 


So actually for the first 50th buyers of the ticket, it will only cost $25 per ticket! while the rest of the ticket will cost $28 each... SURELY I'll be fangirling for when I'm there☺️ Hehes..
ANYWAY ! i am going to show you one of their music video which i love♡♡♡






was it nice? HAHAS...i didn't used to like rock song that much when i was younger but as i grow, i learn to love them♥︎ but i don't listen to ROCK songs that are like screaming and shouting hahas, i don't really know how to enjoy them...I only listen to J-POP rock songs which is japanese rock music. They are really nice! i am so looking forward to share with you guys about the japanese band i love♥︎ so do look forward to the next time when i am going to share with you guys about J-POP, i bet you guys will love them ! after J-POP i am gonna share with you guys about my K-POP. 
Yup, i am a J-POP and K-POP lover♥︎♥︎ i went to one of my favourite K-POP concert earlier this year february ? if i didn't remember wrongly☺️ gonna share about my K-POP concert if you guys are interested ! HEHES♥︎♥︎


Gonna update tomorrow again! Do look forward to mine tomorrow's post☺️ Bet you are gonna love it as much as I do ! SAYONARA♥︎♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment