Monday 21 October 2013

A short school trip - Bowling with le classmates

 Annyeonghasayo. 

Le bowling with le classmates today~ 
Today's topic is about bowling which my school had organised for us to enjoy during our school post-exam activities☺️ It was quite a enjoyable day except for the part where we have a nagging instructor...He really can talk a lot..I think he should be a sale person instead of a coach since he talks so much..TEHEHES. 

~In LE BUS~





Couple earpiece((; , mine is blue while my partner one is pink;)) HEHES. 

~In LE BOWLING VENUE~


LE B&W SHOEE☺️ 


SHOEEESSSS. TEHEHEW


Quote : WHAT?! // OHMYGOSH?! 


My buddy CUTIEPIEE.


Le Bonjour "?" Pose. KAWAII♡


Le Ballerina Pose. UNGLAMOROUS. 

~Last set of photos are just a few pictures I had taken with my bestfriend☺️



HAHAS . xxWEIRDO USxx
OKAY BYEEEE♥︎♥︎♥︎ STAY UPDATE!! 
Will promise to blog the inspiring post I mentioned on my pervious post by this Sunday♥︎♥︎ HEHES☺️ SAYONARA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment