Sunday 8 September 2013

1st post ;-)

To start of with, here is something about myself

* I'm Geolin which is known as "Yume".
* Age ; 14 years old
* Occupation ; student
* Favourite colour ; blue
* My Quote #DareToDream
* Why did i chose the name Yume? reason ; 
Yume means dream in japanese, and i believe that having a dream is a really important necessity for all living. To have a goals = having a dream .


2013 RESOLUTION !! 

1. Becoming a new self 
  • setting up a blog, for many others to read.
  • share my awesomeness experience with everyone 
  • store all my memories in this online blogging;))
  • INSPIRE you guys !

2. MY DREAMS TO ACHIEVE 
  • to become a successful person
  • do well in my studies
  • having enough money $$$ for shopping :<
  • try out many different type of part-time jobs for experience ;))
  • does yearly donation for the less fortunate children
  • becoming a amazing blogger and inspire others to achieve their dreams !
  • eat dessert weekly !
3. National University of Singapore
  • Yupp^~^ this is my dream university ! hehees
  • i'm so going to work towards this dream of mine.
  • okay, i think i am thinking too far...i'm still a high school student. HAHAS.
  • have yet to decide which junior collage or poly i want to go >~< arggg...
4. A BIGGER WARDROBE
  • i already have a wardrobe BUT !! it is too SMALL !!
  • FIRSTLY ! I NEED MORE CLOTHES !
  • SECONDLY , MORE CLOTHES = BIGGER WARDROBE .
  • BIGGER WARDROBE = MORE $$
  • MORE $$ = NO MORE $$ T^T !!
  • i am a student lehhh.
  • i really wish to work soon, hence, i do not have to always ask my parents to buy for me what i need;( using their $$ .
5. *Pinky Promise* to my new blog
  • update often
  • hope i don't give up half way !
  • will work hard to blog every week;))
  • DEFINITELY do my best and hope it will last longer than my pervious blog. TEHEHES.
6. Travel around the world
  • I WOULD LIKE TO EAT THE WORLD'S DESSERT !
  • i love FOOD !
  • NO FOOD = ME DYING T^T, i cannot imagine a life with no cakes, ice-cream and many more!!
  • i want to take many many photos and share my memories with everyone !
  • show off my travelling days, just joking(>///<)/ i want to share the country of many religious, where others feel that it is their home.
7. Save $$
  • buy all the stuff i ever longed for
  • donation
  • spending money without having the feeling of not enough $$
  • NO MORE WINDOW SHOPPING 
8. Stay Forever Positive
  • share my happiness with everyone
  • making others to smile
  • give advices to others who needs it .
  • love smiling;)) 
  • gonna love all my fans, *muack*
These are my RESOLUTION for 2013 
byeee byeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment