Monday 9 September 2013

xWEIRDx


To sum up my yesterday, i had a shopping day out at bugis → orchard → somerset.




This is just a photo, i had taken on the MRT train...It was awkward for me, because people was staring at me and i had to act like i did not notice any staring...AWKWARD...
anyway i am sure, you guys are looking forward to what i had bought? hehes..
next update will be on tuesday or wednesday ( 10|09 or 11|09 ) 
 so STAY TUNE ~ 
Following up we have, 

After spending my whole morning eating ! i had to go for my science project, it was a project on "photosynthesis and respiration". It was not really a easy project and there was a lot of time wastage doing videoing and etc. When we finally finished, i had to sent my friend off to the route to causeway and walk back to the Republic Poly [ RP ] again, i just wanted to waste my time there, though i wanted to study at first, but suddenly i lost the mood, and ended up using my photo for the whole hour just sitting at RP, it is really stupid i know...
Trying to get myself into the mood to study, i took out some of my notes to write and again but went back to using my mobile phone, really what was i doing , you may ask? i don't know myself too. I ended up taking some selfies to upload to my blog, i tried my very best to look nice in them but i wasn't really in the mood to take any photos but still for my new blog, i did my very best ! so do not comment anything bad, i will not entertain them. 


#Selfie1 ; wazzup 
x WEIRD x


#selfie2 ; messing up my hair
x WEIRD x


#selfie3 ; idk.no caption.


#selfie4 ; heyyyy.
x WEIRD x


#selfie5 ; i love black and white photos
xWEIRDx


#selfie6 ; close up face
xWEIRDx


#selfie7 ; idk.
x WEIRD x

i stated all my photos [ x WEIRD x ]....i REALLY feel that it looks weird and awkward, because when i was taking them, there was people walking pass behind me, and i was like "OMG" & "MUST IGNORE"...okayyy, i will reduce in the taking of my selfies... i won't take my photo the next time when i am not in the mood ~

Sayonara ~ lovelies, do wait for my next update on [ #The buys at Bugis ]. 







No comments:

Post a Comment