Monday 23 September 2013

Home Economics CourseWork // SOLO;Unlucky me.

Bonjour my lovelies readers, 

Firstly, i would like to say this, i am really busy this month...My exam starts this thursday and i do not have much time to update my blog because i need to put my studies as my first priority...Hence, i won't be concentrating on blogging as much as i used to until 11 october, i know it is going to be a long week ! 
I will try to promise you guys after my exam is over, i will try to update on every friday-sunday.
I am going to standardise the day where i am going to write up a new blog post so you guys can look forward to every friday-sunday for my new updates. 

I would love to share my exam stress and how i spent it with you guys but...i have not yet to start on my revision, i am dead as hell, i know...
But today!! i did manage to write some geography notes hehes..although it isn't complete yet ! i am going to try and finish it by tomorrow, gotta work hard for my EOY exam, it is really an important exam to me. All the best to me. 

Back to the main topic, i am going to share the about what i did last tuesday for my home and economics course work, i am really annoyed and piss off about this matter is because...Okay, this is going to be a long yet boring story just bare with my uninteresting story i am going to share..

So here it goes, basically, my partner was assign to me according to the index number, supposedly we were allowed to choose our own partner but some of my classmates was being left out of the group and we couldn't get to choose who we wanted to pair up with and the unluckily me had to be paired up with this china girl ( *i'm not being racist or anything *) BUT!! out of so many china friends i had made in my school so far? 
she was the only girl, who amazingly like to push all the work to me and laze around while shake her leg on the table and feeling very relaxing, it totally pissed the hell out of me. I mean it is just so unfair to me. I had to complete all the 30pages coursework ALL ALONE! and i wasn't given any help or etc.. While she just sit there getting all the free marks !

Subsequently, she always do not come to school when there is HE lessons, i had to do the ordering of ingredients myself with the help of my kind classmates to tell my teacher-in-charge, what are the ingredients i need for my dishes, it was a terrible time doing that, i was being scold by my teacher-in-charge many time...and it does not felt good to be scolded ! i was like, i had to do all the work all by MYSELF?! while my partner did nothing...Also, i had to buy the ingredient myself which my teacher does not sponsor us, luckily my best friend accompany, if she did not accompany, i did not even know what i should do..unlike others, i am bad at looking for ingredients..
Sadly, one of the point i hate about myself was..i was being soft hearted, i stayed silent and kept everything to myself instead of telling my teacher-in-charge about soloing all the course work alone.
I felt really stressed when i was doing everything alone..there were even time when i felt like crying..

Not only that, during the actual coursework day, it was terrible. EVERYTHING. 
The worst possible problem happen, she did not even understand the english i was telling her and the worst part was, she does not even know how to cook, marinate the chicken and the fish.. To keep it short, i actually prepared all 3 dishes, mostly all the cooking work was done by me. I was truly amaze with myself, i felt like dying on that tuesday. It was the worst home and economic day i had ever had in my whole life. Not just that all the presentation and decoration of the 3 dishes was also done by me. ALONE. yup you read that. What was my partner doing? idk? but i did assign her to some simple jobs like, helping me out in boiling the penne, and i did taught her how to marinate the chicken but she did not understand, i had to hands on everything myself. 

What angers me the most is when i asked her nicely to wash the used bowls and etc because i was so busy preparing the muffins and the other dishes all alone. 
And the best part was, when i asked her to help out in washing the used utensils, she REFUSE. In the end, i had to wash the utensils u had previously used.
Not only that, she was even so amazing to show me her arrogant attitude. Instead of entertaining her, i just ignore her and continue doing what i was suppose to do as i had to complete all the dishes within a limit time of 1hour 40minute that was given to us, i couldn't spent my time wasting on such childish actions. 

When i was preparing for my penne sauce, i requested her nicely to get garlic powder from my HE teacher-in-charge and repeated to her thrice that if you don't know what is that powder, just ask the teacher personally instead. She kept refusing my on the spot and walk off, i thought she went to get it for me and i wasted my time waiting for her for 5minutes knowing that she was just standing at the corner staring at me, in my mind i was like " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i was so annoyed, but i still had to go get the garlic powder myself.

After finishing making the low-fat sauce for my penne paste, it time to prepare my fillet fish ! all the process was mostly done by me..sigh...she was trying to test my patient but i won't waste my time by getting mad at people who are just too lazy to get anything done. 

The fillet fish i had prepared. In actual fact, the fish was suppose to be fried by my partner but she was afraid and i had to do the work again. Great. i was already so exhausted but still i did not give up and took over everything. 
The most amazing part was, when i am frying the fish, she went to get the garlic powder and give it to me, i was like " What were you thinking, when i asked for it just now? and now you are giving it to me?!". i just told her straight on the face : " i already used the garlic powder for the penne pasta sauce? why pass it to me now, when i had already finish all the work?" SERIOUSLY? 
She wasn't even serious at all throughout the whole coursework. 

I am not going to get myself so agitated, it will just cause me to grow winkles..hehes 
You guys must be curious about how the dishes i had prepared look like? 
The main colour and title of all my 3 dishes was : The white day. 
So here are the yummy food i had made.


First up, we have the freshly baked blueberries muffin.
* the most funny part, i forgotten to add the right amount of sugar and when my teacher rushed me i just add a few tablespoon of sugar.*
It okay, it doesn't have to taste sweet as these dishes are made mainly for people who are having obesity
Next up was have the,




Low-fat white sauce with penne pasta. 
Looks delicious right? it taste yucky, cause the sauce for the penne was sour-cream sauce
Following up, we have the,



Fried fillet fish covered with enoki mushrooms. 
The enoki mushrooms was wrapped up by me, it wasn't that difficult but the fish was very slippery and soft, so you have to be very gently when making this dish, you definitely do not want your fish to be smash into piece. It tasted not bad..ehehes

 Wishing you guys the best, for your exams as well 
Bubyeee, thank you for spending your time to read my the way i spent my annoying tuesday .
Do stay update for my new blogpost!
Lastly, remember to follow me on instagram, twitter, like my FB page and moustache me any questions at ask.fm/yumegeolin_
gamsahabnida, naneun dangsin-eul salanghabnida = thank you, i love you , 
my lovely readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment