Thursday 12 September 2013

First Ever Cosplay - Inori Yuzuriha


You may wonder, why is a cartoon character the header for my post today? let me get this straight, this isn't a cartoon character, it is a character from an anime named : " Guilty Crown". 

Let me just summaries what is the story of this anime.
Plot Summary: Japan gave up its independence in order to avoid total collapse after the outbreak of an alien virus. 10 years later Japan is still a dependent nation under a not-so-friendly provisional government called GHQ. At the same time a boy named Shu has lost his past and himself. By chance Shu comes in contact with the beautiful and stoic Inori and the resourceful and charismatic Gai, both members of a militant resistance group called Funeral Parlor. Through his interaction with the members of Funeral Parlor and his acquisition of a genetically based power, the conflicted and withdrawn Shu slowly learns how to connect with others and reclaim himself. When the GHQ falls into the hands of a man who intends to use the virus to 'reset' earth's population, Shu and Funeral Parlor fight to stop him and reclaim Japan.
[ Adapted from;  http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13001 ]

Okayyy, i am sorry for being too lazy to write the summary. HEHES. so, why am I focusing so much on this for my today's post? 

As some of you may already know, Singaporea AFA's is on this year coming November and for your information I am cosplaying as inori for my first ever cosplay ! but the problem I am currently facing now is that I do not even know how to apply make up on to my face except putting on lipsticks...yes it very stupid..


 The long wait items that i had been waiting for since the day I had ordered them from online has finally arrive after such a long week!! yes! I am very excited to share with my lovely readers!! 
Let me first share with you the costumes that I went to collect the other day,



Firstly, I will start with my Japanese school shoe I had bought from an online shop! the service was really awesome! they were even so nice to give me some free gifts! really appreciate them for being so nice
This pair of shoe I bought it only at $15.48 including shipping fee of $6.23
it only costed me around $22 , super worth it, if I were to order this same pair of shoe ( example, from g-market [q100] ) it would cost me at least a amount of $60+ absolutely too expensive for me to afford it...



This is the sole of the Japanese shoe, I must admit that the design of the sole shoe look so like old granny type of shoe sole...


What is this pink looking like hair? it is what we known as a wig, my character hair is in pink...so ya that why my wig is also pink in colour



I know it is such a kawaii ribbon!! it is actually a ribbon tie where Japanese school girls wear it to school. 



This is the uniform top for my cosplay, I did not take a full view of it because I wanted my cosplay clothes to stay neat. 


And this is the blue mini skirt . Next up I am going to show you something that you might think it is cool ! 


It is the jacket of the character I am cosplaying! Clearly as seen it is very well-made by the owner i had ordered from, can you believe that this jacket was hand-made? not only that the fabric used to make this set of outfit was made from good materials!? I will continue to supporting the shop in the future if I am still going to cosplay! because cosplaying cost a large sum of money...



To say the truth, I am very much dissatisfied with the hair clips, i had ordered from this person. Firstly, there was some defects and now I have to fix them myself!! not only that it was so DIFFERENT from the picture! and the material used to make this was lousy, with cheap quality material, what most anger me was the price of this lousy quality hair clip, I cannot believe that I wasted $12 buy this, really...it was a waste of my money$$$

Signing off now☺ gonna update more about my cosplay soon^^ as some of the stuff have yet to arrive! I am just left with the plastic guns, contact lens and the wig cap, gonna show you the next time when they have arrive.
 Byeee lovelies readers☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment