Sunday 29 September 2013

Ajisen for dinner♡

Konichiwa☺ 
The other day, i went out with my best friend for lunch and etc but we didn't took photo. 
We were having such a enjoyable time chatting with one another rather than taking photos as memories~ HAHAS! it okay☺ at least we had a great time bonding our relationship☺☺☺
So ya? At night around 7pm I guess? i met up with my mom for dinner(^-^) , I suppose you already know what I had for my dinner as it is stated above my header! as promised, I will try to update my blog on either Friday-Sunday☺ 
Anyway! lets just see what I had for dinner on Thursday. 

Iced Lemon Tea



The ramen I had shared with my mum☺☺
Okay, to say the truth, i did not ate the whole bowl of ramen as it was TOO BIG for a single person to finish and! i was quite full also because before I had my dinner with my mummi, I went to eat fries at macdonlad with my bff((; so i suggested to my mum that we shared the bowl of ramen, ehehes☺ 


 A Japanese traditional dish that was adapted from china? if I am not wrong? 
This dish is also known as " Gyoza " in Japan. 
The gyoza from Ajisen tasted not bad! but I prefer the gyoza from ichiban♡ 


So ya, my mum insisted in ordering this dish, I was like what so good about fried chicken wing? Firstly, I think we ordered too much food and this dish seems a little too fried but she said it is a "must-try" dish in this restaurant. 
When I took one of the chicken and gave it a try, my opinion of this dish changed immediately. I understood why my mum insisted that I try this dish! It was delicious♡ but I only ate one piece because I don't really like to eat food that is too oily or fried, i am quite picky with food ehh? HAHAS. Live with it. 

Fried soft crab. 
This is a must-try dish suggested by me♡ definitely among all the 2 side dish, I prefer this the most [ although it was the most expensive side dish. ] definitely worth the money ! The meat tasted soft okay this is really LOL, of course it tasted soft otherwise it will not be known as soft crab, the outside was crispy! not too oily and you can eat the shell because it is soft. It goes well with the lemon ;)) 

Total ; $33.70. The price is reasonable i think, definitely worth the money for the soft crab☺ do remember to try it!! 

Before we went to had our dinner, we went to SASA to buy some of my stuff! 
Love mummi so much for buying me them♡♡♡ was really happy! #HAPPYGIRL 


I really really wanted to try this brand! Not because I like the look of this brand but because I am a Japanese lover myself ! And I really love stuff that is related to flowers like Sakura tree, and this is also a Japanese brand I suppose? I just really love Sakura stuff, it is so Japanese-like ehehes♡ 
♡♡THE BEST PART WAS !! MUMMI BOUGHT ME THESE♡♡




Green Tea Cherry Blossom // Elizabeth Arden perfume♡♡♡
I have always wanted this perfume since the first day it was on sale ! But it was too expensive and I couldn't afford to buy it myself;(
But when I saw it was on sale that day, I was so excited ! And I though I must definitely get one for myself this time☺ 
The usual price was ; $59.00 . 
Discounted price ; $19.00. 
A $40 discount ?! WHY CANNOT BUY
I pleased mummi to buy this for me and she immediately agree! What was unbelievable was she called me to get one more from the shelf since it was so cheap! [ Typical Mum♡. ] but I told mum that I was happy with just one☺ but she said it is okay to be pamper once it a while.. #BESTMUMEVER #LOVEHERALOTS  









For my second perfume, i had chosen the Green Tea perfume. 
I really loved how the aroma smelled. 
I have to admit, I am a green tea lover too! I drink at least a bottle of green tea ever week♡♡ have to watch my diet HAHAS. 
The usual price was ; $56.00
Discounted price ; $19.00
All of the perfume are on sale at a price of $19.00, I am not sure if you guys would like this brand♡ 
But I am a lover of this brand! One of my favourite perfume brand♡♡♡
You can go to SASA or any other outlet to check it out for yourself


A combination the photo i had edited.

I hope you guys had an enjoyable time reading♡ will try to update next week if it is possible! thank you for spending your time reading my blog♡
Byeeee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment