Friday 13 September 2013

Day out with my best friend♡

Konichiwa again!!  today's blog post as you can see, i am going to blog about my day out with my lovely best friend, our friendship has last for more than 4-5years, still counting♡♡♡
This morning we meet up at 10.30am and had breakfast at burger king...sadly no pictures of my food again, i was so happy to see my best friend that we were chatting the whole time while i was having my breakfast.



Basically, after we finish eating our breakfast, we head down to somerset - scape right away and walk around to waste time as the new print shop wasn't yet open. By wasting time, i accompany my best friend to a fast food shop to have her nuggets, i ate one of the nuggets and it tasted really nice !
before the nuggets was done, while waiting we wasted our time by camwhoring..HEHES, it been so long since we last since each other, so ya... i am just going to share with you the photos that we had took together.


#Wrong timing, hahas.

#i must say, my hand looks so FAT.

#Twins



#Smileee.

#TEHEHES

#pose for the nuggets.

#Black&White.

following up next, we went to the scape level 5 and out of the sudden it started to rain, how nice of the weather, no choice we went down to level 3 to take some pictures again♡♡ after a period of time, it then stopped raining. 
#cutie us.

#ahhh, my fringe is always dropping down onto my face.



#DAAAA~

#nofilter

#MY EYE? 



#nofilter

#nofilter

♡SINGLE SHOT♡



# i am such a good photographer HAHAS, just joking!!

#nofilter



Spent too much time taking photos until my phone has no battery but we did get to take some lovely pictures. Last but not least! I am going to surprise you guys with the new-print photo I took with my bff♡♡


After spend such a long time at scape, we went to Orchard to eat some sample moon cake and 51soya bean curd, it was yummy...afterwards we spent the rest of our day at waterfront. 



one of the most unglam photo i really did not wish to upload because i look so fat in this photo...still i really liked the flowers that was lay hanging, i have not mention this yet..yup, i really love floral prints.

That all for today's, hope you enjoy your time reading, although mostly was just picture today! Sayonara;) 
- Yume.

No comments:

Post a Comment